About The Deerfield Business Association
Founded in January of 2003 by a small group of Deerfield business owners,
the Deerfield Business Association (DBA) was formed to help ascertain and
address the issues facing new and established businesses in Deerfield and
the surrounding towns. It quickly became apparent, at the first official
meeting in February, that a cooperative effort to expand the economic growth
of the community would be welcomed by many local business owners… and so,
the DBA was born.
Since that day, the DBA has become an increasingly strong voice for the
business community in Deerfield.
The Deerfield Business Association is an organization open to all individuals
with an interest in the economic well-being of the town of Deerfield, NH. Its
membership includes home-based and commercial small business owners,
entrepreneurs who are considering doing business in Deerfield and individuals
with an interest in participating in local business promotion and development.
Our Vision: A Deerfield with a healthy and vibrant
- Act as an educational, political and social resource for incipient and
existing small businesses in Deerfield.
- Create a social and political atmosphere in Deerfield that welcomes
and supports local business enterprise.
- Be an organization through which individual businesses can pool their
resources towards community development projects that strengthen community
health and self-sufficiency.
- Build a comprehensive and easily accessible catalog of Deerfield services
- Rally support for the solicitation of local businesses.
- Create a network of resources and information necessary to generate and
support local business through the DBA web site and monthly meetings.
- Create opportunities for networking and support of business owners in
The DBA meets monthly at local places of business. (see schedule)
Meetings are open to any interested individuals.